Temple Of Fate Temple Of Fate

Good

but a little too random? The first level was ok, you could understand where to click by using your brain, but level 2 was just.. Guessing. So.. More brain-use and less random guessing, and it's pretty cool (:

Funny man Funny man

Awesome style!

I totally love the whole sketch-graphics! But the game was pretty slow and I got bored pretty easily, but that's my opinion, though. Again: Love the style!

Dump Truck 3 Dump Truck 3

Lovely!

But aaarghhh!! The music is so annoying when it laggs every time it repeats! Haha, really enjoyed the game though (:

intestinal maze intestinal maze

Lol, nasty!

Funny twist to a classic maze-game, though (:

Quick Tutorial on Eyes Quick Tutorial on Eyes

Liked it!

Funny and easy to follow. Maybe it's a little too fast! Could use a little more explaining on what you're adding to the next step. Like.. "Add details" is hard to learn very much from. I'm not saying you're saying that, but you get the idea :P

powermanX responds:

thx for
the review. Its more of a prototype so maybe ill make a more advanced tutorial next time.

Simple Ping Pong Simple Ping Pong

Not very fancy..

..but it works! And that's a big plus! Lol. It was a bit hard to me, so I guess the difficulty is pretty good.

I liked how the score moved towards the player who takes the lead, or so I thought! 'Cause it jumped up and down several times while I played. It would be cool if the score moved towards the player who is leading. Just an idea, though.

Keep working on it. I'm sure you can make some sweet stuff (:

Ammo responds:

Thanks pal, I'm also glade it works xD

Thanks for the comments =]

Snow Truck 2 Snow Truck 2

What Azagg said.

There's some really weird gravity going on there.

Click the ball 2 Click the ball 2

The ball appears and just disappears..

..sometimes. Sometimes when I click the ball it jumps to a new position twice, which is pretty annoying when you're about to click at the new position, it changes position before I've clicked. If you get what I'm saying.. Lol.

2/5 - Too simple and boring.

Crazy Lap Crazy Lap

A little simple..

..but mainly it needs better movements.

Stack 'Em Up Stack 'Em Up

Awesome!

Loved it so much! A few bugs I think, like blank screen score-submitting etc, but cooool game! You should write something much better than "Hi this is my first game." cause this was waay better than I expected from a "first-game"-dude. Keep it goin! :D

Chrisness1472 responds:

Thanks! I'm looking into the score submitting bug thing now, I've added more of a description too! :D

Edit: I found out what was causing it! Thanks for pointing it out! I should have it fixed soon.